Jesus prophesied it, “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom” (see Matthew 24:7). Have you ever wondered what that means?
It’s more than airstrikes and cyberattacks. It’s economic warfare—and we’re seeing it waged now through currency wars. Economic warfare is the use of economic means against a country in order to weaken its economy. Sometimes that is done through tariffs but what we appear to be seeing now is maneuvers to pit the East against the West.
The U.S. is the prime target, but make no mistake—this goes well beyond the U.S.
In 2020, I prophesied the beginning of a global realignment. I prophesied:
“We’ll start seeing the realigning of nations, political parties, and churches and that process will extend throughout the decade and even beyond. Some of those realignments will be marked by violence. Others will bring greater peace.” (The whole prophecy is on my website at www.jenniferleclaire.org).
In April, the International Monetary Fund officially launched an international central bank digital currency. Universal Monetary Unit (UMU), symbolized as ANSI Character, Ü, is legally a money commodity, can transact in any legal tender settlement currency. Universal Monetary Unit is cryptocurrency reimagined from the ground up to support central banking and regulated financial institutions.
Also in April, we saw strong moves by BRICS—Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa—nations are set to challenge the dominance of the U.S. Dollar. Brazil and China announced a trade agreement that would allow them to trade in their own currencies. It’s believed other nations will follow suit.
This month, our theme at Awakening Prayer Hubs is Currency Wars, which are bound to continue. Still, we can pray for God’s will to be done in economies.
- Pray for God’s mercy.
- Pray God will give righteous leaders wisdom in navigating currency wars (Proverbs 29:2).
- Pray God will confound the wisdom of unrighteous leaders seeking to destabilize economies (1 Corinthians 1:27).
- Pray that ungodly nations alignment will not prosper in efforts to undermine economic systems (Isaiah 54:17).
- Pray the enemy cannot prematurely change the times and laws concerning currency, a one-world government, and the mark of the beast (Daniel 7:25).
- Pray for the exposure of corruption; pray that justice and righteousness would be at the foundation of nations (Psalm 89:14; Proverbs 16:11-13).
- Pray God will guide leaders and global financial decision makers to do His will and show them the way to follow (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- Pray citizens will resist unrighteous currency initiatives in their nations.
- Pray for supernatural wealth and riches to be released to the righteous so that we may fund God’s projects and kingdom agenda even in famine and economic crisis (Proverbs 13:22).
Awakening Prayer Hubs is looking for 1,000 prayer warriors to raise up as prayer leaders—prophetic solutionists to problems in your city and nation. Start a hub or launch a hub. Find out more at awakeningprayerhubs.com.